HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
NEW SUPER SHORT SIZE 0 & EXTRA LONG SIZE 4
76 Projects' HI FLOW valves have 4x the air throughput and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet tubeless systems still use the Presta valve standard from the 1890's. The clearances in a Presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up*.
- 4x greater air flow (compared to Presta) - Fill the tyre faster to help seat and seal the bead.
- Sealant can be directly injected through the valve centre (see pic). However, because the valves allow such fast and reliable inflation we recommend adding sealant directly to a unseated section of the tyre.
- Just 9 grams a pair.
- High precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Spare parts available here.
- Sizes 0 & 1 Compatible with rim protection inserts.
- Compatible with push-on CO2 inflators, adaptor required for screw-on inflators.
- *Some sealants with very large particles such as Silca Ultimate may still clog in some circumstances. For these sealants we recommend added directly to the tyre rather than through the valve and also not to remove air via the valve when the valve is at the 6 o'clock position.
- Due to the hi-flow, if the tyre are deflated with the valves at 6 o'clock the sealant may be siphoned out of the tyre. For that reason the valve should be at another position.
- WORKS WITH LEVER LOCK STYLE PUMPS AS STANDARD. ADAPTER AVAILABLE FOR USE WITH SCREW-ON OR DIRECT PUSH-ON** PUMPS. Select as an option or available here **No adaptor required for One Up EDC pump
Size 0 - 09-20mm rim height* Compatible with rim inserts - MTB
Size 1 - 15-35mm rim height* Compatible with rim inserts - MTB / GRAVEL / ROAD
Size 2 - 30-50mm rim height* - GRAVEL / AERO ROAD
Size 3 - 45-65mm rim height* - DEEP SECTION AERO
Size 4 - 60-85mm rim height* - DEEP SECTION AERO
*unlike normal valves our HI Flow valves are specified by the rim height rather than the valve length.
BANG! The bead snapped into place almost instantly. We really did not expect such a dramatic result. We always use a small amount of soapy water to assist seating, but used very little this time and can only attribute this to the much higher flow rate of the valves.
What can I say? These are the future of MTB valves. Why would you use a Presta valve ever again when these are available?
Paul Horta Hopkins
First, there are zero instruction that come with the valve. Second, the little end nut that goes on the end of the valve screw comes off when you unscrew the plastic cap - but it still looks like the Fillmore valve. However, when you try pumping it up without that end nut, you will end up bending that valve head rendering your valve useless. Have Fillmore valves on another bike and most likely will go back to those. Not impressed by these.
Putting a pair on a 3rd family bike. They work great and make inflation a breeze. Highly recommend if you are going tubeless.
I didn't actually end up using the valves. Concept sounds good and I really wanted to use them but I have Vittoria inserts and they aren't compatible in the longer lengths. So I returned them.
Just bought another set. I have the Reserve Fillmores on my mtb and tried these on the gravel bike. I like the P76’s better than the Fillmores and hands down better than regular valves. I seated the gravel tires with a standard floor pump like it was nothing. Now it’s time to switch the road bike with the new set.
no decals :(