HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
76 Projects' HI FLOW valves have 4x the air throughput and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet tubeless systems still use the Presta valve standard. The clearances in a Presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up.
- 4x greater air flow (compared to Presta) - Fill the tyre faster to help seat and seal the bead.
- Inject sealant directly through the valve centre. Although we still recommend adding sealants with particles directly into the tyre.
- Compatible with standard rims and holes for Presta valves.
- Lightweight at just 9 grams a pair.
- High precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Come supplied with spacers to allow fitting to different rim heights.
- Completely rebuildable for cleaning.
- Compatible with rim inserts.
WORKS WITH LEVER LOCK STYLE PUMPS AS STANDARD. WILL WORK WITH SCREW ON OR DIRECT PUSH ON PUMPS USING ADAPTER AVAILABLE here
Size 1 - 15-35mm rim heights
Size 2 - 30-50mm rim heights
Size 3 - 45-65mm rim heights
Price per pair of valves
What can I say? These are the future of MTB valves. Why would you use a Presta valve ever again when these are available?
Paul Horta Hopkins
no decals :(
Trivial to install - with easy and complete sealing in the rim - and a LITTLE tricky on the inflation, but not a deal breaker. To inflate, I've found that I need unscrew the valve about 3.5 turns. Too far (too much exposed) and it bottoms out on my pump head, too short, there's not enough exposed for the head to grip on. But I've been using them now for a month and totally love them. Another great product from...76!
These valves were easy to install, but challenging using various pumps to air up. I tried 4 different pumps and everything needs to be just right to get a seal that won't fall off. I will not buy another set.
Having suffered from clogged valves in the past, I was excited to try these as a way to remedy clogs and pressure issues with both my gravel and MTB bikes. Alas - After installing as per the instructions/video - these valves were quite loose on the rims and had annoying leaks. I tried... I REALLY tried to get them more secured but - in the end - was unsuccessful and have returned them for a full refund.
Easy set up with normal floor pump