Piggy On Bike Storage
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Integrated On-Bike Storage Solution
Our first ever product, back when we coined the phrase 'On Bike Storage'. keen to cut down on pre-ride faff so we could maximise our evening ride times we came up with The Piggy. As we tested it the other benefits such as lower down weight soon became apparent, we knew we were on to something.
- Fits beneath a bottle cage (the cage actually bolts to The Piggy).
- Long mounting slots enabling it fit many frame designs.
- Secure adjustable strap allows capacity up to 29er tube, levers, mid size multitool and CO2 inflator.
- Built in storage for chain quick links.
- Includes silicone band to hold bundle together.
- Keeps the weight off of your back
- Lowers centre of gravity
- Use your favourite water bottle cage and tools instead of being tied to a proprietary system. Cage, tube, and tools are shown for illustrative purposes only and are not included.
- Injection moulded from tough glass filled nylon.
Supplied with stainless steel fixings and silicone band as standard.
Weight - 72gms including strap and fixings.
Keep your kit clean and dry by using the optional Piggy Dry Bag or Piggy Zip Case
NEW STOCK OF DRY BAGS DUE END OCTOBER
DOWNLOAD FIT GUIDE (print, cut out or measure guide to check fit)
Could not find a position that worked on my MTB. Right now I'm keeping it in case I can use it on another bike
I printed the diagram off the site to check the fitment on the bike prior to ordering and I’m please to say that the piggy was right at home on the frame! Space for my fidlock bottle plus all the kit I like to keep for trail side repairs.
The quality is top notch, all the bolts are included and the strap adjustment design means I can get everything super neat and secure.
Wish I had more bikes so I could fit one to them all!
I looked for some on frame storage before cycling coast and castles. The piggy back takes all my immediate spares including SRAM battery and I can still fit a 750 ml bottle in my cage. Good quality, works well and would heartily recommend
This innovative use of a bag and bracket allowed me to tour with three water bottles, much needed in the remote mountains. It secures well and does not intrude on the pedal stroke. Sufficient for a tube, lever, and a few essential tools.
The Piggy is an excellent piece of kit that helps make maximum use of small frame triangle. I've had it mounted for 9 months and its still rock solid.