TT Mount 3.0
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
The Leading Computer Mount for Aero Extensions
Highly Configurable TT Mount for Computers, Lights, Cameras & CDA Devices
Building on previous versions that have been used by world, Olympic, and Ironman champions the latest 3.0 version of our TT mount features a new 'Clip' module system for fast changes between devices. A 'no-turn' computer insert is now standard and can be easily configured to suit almost any set-up and extensions.
3.0 PROTOYPE TESTED AND USED BY SAM LONG
Recommended and fitted by extension manufacturers and bike fitters including; Drag2Zero, Sync Ergonomics, 51 Speedshop, Matt Bottrill, Ivan O'Gorman.
- Standard widths 50mm to 90mm bars centre to centre (28-68mm inside to inside).
- Extra-wide brackets available for widths 90mm to 130mm bars centre to centre (68-108mm inside to inside). Purchase these brackets in addition to the mount.
- 'No-turn' inserts for Garmin or Wahoo. The computer stays still whilst a lever locks the computer in place. The computer will therefore fit in narrow gaps between extensions.
- Attaches to bars with hypalon hook and loop straps for easy adjustment (can be cut to length).
- Fits all round profile bars and most shaped bars including Zipp Vuka, AeroCoach Angles, Sync 2.0 Evo.
- Right angled brackets available to fit Drag2Zero USP, 51 Speedshop Rev and other bars with near right angle inside top profiles. Purchase these brackets in addition to the mount.
- Brackets to fit Vision TFE Pro extensions. Coming Soon.
- 'Clip' modules available for GoPro, Exposure Trace, band-on lights (universal), blank cover supplied as standard for. Note that 'Clip' modules only work with 3.0 Mounts.
On my first outside ride, the no-turn computer insert broke while going over a bumpy patch of road. My bike computer fell off but was luckily fine. I have a Wahoo computer, so I don’t know if the Garmin inserts are stronger or weaker in design, but I recommend buying multiple computer inserts and buying a tether at the same time.
Otherwise, the positioning of this mount is sooo much more comfortable than anything else on the market. Having my bike computer (currently with a rubber band holding it to the mount) between my hands just feels natural compared to other mounts that have you slightly looking off center or down between your arms. Also, the long Velcro and multiple spacers provided means you could use this easily with just about any shape of aero bars.
Even though my insert failed from the beginning, I think overall the TT mount is the extremely comfortable and well thought out. I would 100% buy it again if I lost it.