HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Specifically designed to work with tubeless systems.
76 Projects' HI FLOW valves have 4x the air throughput and a redesigned core that helps prevent sealant build-up.
Tubeless bike tyres and rims were introduced 20 years ago yet tubeless systems still use the Presta valve standard. The clearances in a Presta valve are smaller than the holes that sealant is supposed to be able to block so it's no surprise that the valves get clogged.
- 'No Clog' internals - Greatly increased clearances prevent sealant build up.
- 4x greater air flow (compared to Presta) - Fill the tyre faster to help seat and seal the bead.
- Inject sealant directly through the valve centre. Although we still recommend adding sealants with particles directly into the tyre.
- Compatible with standard rims and holes for Presta valves.
- Lightweight at just 9 grams a pair.
- High precision CNC machined aluminium.
- Come supplied with spacers to allow fitting to different rim heights.
- Completely rebuildable for cleaning.
- Size 1 come with base nut that is compatible with rim inserts. Size 2 & 3 have a low profile nut.
WORKS WITH LEVER LOCK STYLE PUMPS AS STANDARD. WILL WORK WITH SCREW ON OR DIRECT PUSH ON PUMPS USING ADAPTER AVAILABLE here
Size 1 - 15-35mm rim heights
Size 2 - 30-50mm rim heights
Size 3 - 45-65mm rim heights
Price per pair of valves
What can I say? These are the future of MTB valves. Why would you use a Presta valve ever again when these are available?
‘Hi Flow’ Tubeless Valves – the end of Presta?
Paul Horta Hopkins
https://off.road.cc/content/review/components/76-projects-hi-flow-no-clog-tubeless-valves-9075If you're constantly unclocking clogged Presta valves or running a tubeless setup, the 76 Projects HI FLOW 'No Clog' Tubeless Valves are an absolute must-have. Although it takes a little more to install them, they perform exactly as promised, making tyre inflation much quicker and easier at a price that's incredibly competitive to traditional tubeless valves. These valves may just spell the death of Presta.
Putting a pair on a 3rd family bike. They work great and make inflation a breeze. Highly recommend if you are going tubeless.
I didn't actually end up using the valves. Concept sounds good and I really wanted to use them but I have Vittoria inserts and they aren't compatible in the longer lengths. So I returned them.
Just bought another set. I have the Reserve Fillmores on my mtb and tried these on the gravel bike. I like the P76’s better than the Fillmores and hands down better than regular valves. I seated the gravel tires with a standard floor pump like it was nothing. Now it’s time to switch the road bike with the new set.
no decals :(
Trivial to install - with easy and complete sealing in the rim - and a LITTLE tricky on the inflation, but not a deal breaker. To inflate, I've found that I need unscrew the valve about 3.5 turns. Too far (too much exposed) and it bottoms out on my pump head, too short, there's not enough exposed for the head to grip on. But I've been using them now for a month and totally love them. Another great product from...76!