Little Piggy on bike storage
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Versatile On-Bike Storage Solution
Direct mount. The platform of the Little Piggy bolts directly to bottle cage bosses. More and more manufacturers are adding extra bosses to their bikes which the Little Piggy can bolt to.
Strap mount. Instead of just using a typical Velcro strap to attach the Little Piggy to a frame we developed silicone rubber pads which are both super grippy and add shock absorption. Allied with a silicone coated Velcro one wrap strap this Little Piggy is going nowhere!
- Weight - 50g with strap and fixings
- Versatile direct or strap mount enables the Little Piggy to fit all bikes.
- Secure adjustable strap allows capacity up to 29er tube, levers, multitool and CO2 inflator.
- Built in storage for chain quick links.
- Includes silicone band for organising your tools and making quick switches of tools between Piggy equipped bikes.
- Keeps the weight off of your back, lowers centre of gravity, doesn't foul dropper seatpost.
- Injection moulded from tough glass filled nylon.
- Weight - 50g including strap and fixings
- Supplied with stainless steel fixings and silicone band as standard.
I bought this with the little dry bag and have used it for various enduros and local rides in all sorts of weather. it’s been perfect for stashing tools and snacks onboard the bike as I don’t usually like wearing a backpack, the materials are top quality and it has never come loose on my P7 even in the rough stuff, i would definitely recommend to anyone who likes taking everything they need on the bike instead of a bag!
Does a great job of holding gear while protecting the top tube paint job from scratches. I use mine with the piggy zip case, which is actually pretty weatherproof. 4 stars because the strap is a bit faffy to get tight, and it's hard to get on and off in a hurry.
Well designed, well built, big enough for the essentials and easy to move from bike to bike. No complaints.
Works exactly as described whether on bottle bosses or direct to frame. Another great idea from 76 Projects
My new bike came with additional mount bolts for on-frame storage and this has been the perfect addition. I keep a tube, tyre lever and tyre plugs in the dry bag on the bike at all times now, all tucked away and handy. The original dry bag is a bit bulky, so I have to roll it down tight to keep it out of the way of the water bottle and shock, but overall very happy with the purchase. The bolt on base mount is very sturdy, but even the spare strap works well on its own on the hardtail!