- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Fit and Forget
Our latest and smallest on-bike storage solution is designed for carrying inner tubes, pumps, jackets or other small loads.
- Bolt on - Directly mounts to frame bosses (standard 64mm spacing with 10mm of adjustment).
- Ideal for the under top tube bosses seen on recent bikes from Transition, Nukeproof and other brands.
- Stick On - Uses a flexible base and VHB adhesive to attach to any bike frame.
- Inspired by our ASS slider and Enduro mounts the stick on version sticks like sh*t to a blanket but can be removed without damaging paintwork.
- Minimal size only 40mm wide and 22g (plus mounting screws).
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
A great way to carry a spare tube etc without the paintwork rubbing of the usual Velcro straps. My bike doesn’t have bosses under the top tube so this stick on alternative is brilliant for me
Simple but effective. Build quality is better than some of the 3d printed options out there. Fitted to a forbidden dreadnought.
This is a great piece of kit, so simple yet highly effective. I really dislike scratching my bike with wrap around Velcro straps so this was a no brainer although it is quite pricey for what it is.
My only two gripes are:
1) Once under tension, the tube sits slightly over to one side, although this is more an OCD thing than a practicality issue - I haven’t caught it noticeably..
2) My strap is set up below the top tube on a Nomad Carbon mk5 and after a week in the Alps, the centre of the 3M sticky tape appears to be lifting slightly. Although it hasn’t fully pulled away, I’m keeping a close eye on it.